Welcome to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) page for MyCelebrityWiki, a celebrity biography website.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the DMCA provisions. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, you can file a DMCA notice with us.
To file a DMCA notice, please send a written communication to our designated agent, including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at:
We take all DMCA notices seriously and will investigate all claims of copyright infringement. We will take appropriate actions, including removing or disabling access to the infringing content. We may also terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on copyright.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and respectful environment for intellectual property rights.